This product has FREE SHIPPING!
Snuggle up in your own bed of treasure, little dragon, and learn how to relax your body ready for sleep. If your little one needs help winding down at the end of the day, the answer is Dinosnores Sleep Stories. These award winning CD’s provide 60 minutes of stories and soundscapes to relax your child and help them fall asleep.
Designed by childcare and child language experts, Dinosnores stories and soundscapes use relaxation and visualisation techniques to take kids on an imaginative journey, with calming vocal rhythms and soothing natural sounds.
Well little Dragon, you’ve had a very busy day.
Rampaging about the mountains and valleys, crunching and munching and scrunching, with your great big teeth and great big claws, flapping your giant wings and swishing your long tail, shaking the rocks and trees with your tremendous roar.
But now little dragon, at the end of the day, when it’s time for sleep, it’s time to calm down, to slow down and rest, to make sure you’re ready for another big day of crunching and munching and scrunching tomorrow.
What’s the soundscape?
A yawny dragon snuggles up on his bed of treasure, as the mountain wind swirls around outside. Listen for the sound of the dragon flapping his giant wings! Heaps of facts about the different types of clouds you will fly through!
- You’ve had a very busy day
- Closing your eyes
- Snuggled up with all your favourite things
- Breathing in slowly, then out slowly
- Your whole body feeling relaxed
- Warm and dry
- Quiet and still
- Imagine the warm morning air, rushing over your great powerful wings
- Gliding over the land far below
- Watching fog drift through the mountain valleys
- Wispy cirrus stretched out across the sky above
- And puffs of cumulous gathered about the base of the mountains
- Flying higher and higher up into the sky
|Soundscape – Wind in mountains, giant flapping wings|
|Vocals by Stu!|
Recommended for ages 3-9