The Sleep Tight All Night Unicorn is a versatile 4 in 1 product that has been designed to help teach children when to sleep and when it’s time to get up – aiding the transition from cot to bed. It offers a unique sleep aid system that has been based on scientific studies relating to the colours associated with inhibiting and encouraging sleep. Also fully adaptable for daytime play and an ideal travel companion, this innovative new product will become a must have for parents whilst offering a fun solution for children to enjoy. With a range of soothing sounds and a glowing light this soft huggable toy will provide comfort and reassurance to little ones at bedtime with just a squeeze of the tummy. How it works…
Sleep Tight All Night Unicorn – Plush Sleep Aid features:
1. Timer. Set the timer for the duration you would ideally like your child to sleep; with a full nights sleep or just a quick nap
2. Sleep Bedtime – A gentle squeeze of the tummy will help your child get to sleep, using soothing sounds and red glowing light. The red light indicates to your child that it’s still night time
3. Awake during the night? A tummy squeeze will help comfort your child using soothing sounds and red glowing light
4. Wake. When the tummy is squeezed after the pre-set time is reached it will glow green to indicate it’s time to get up Play Time
5. In day mode, squeeze the tummy during the daytime play for fun character phrases The sleep aid module that fits neatly within the body has the following features Sleep mode with timer
- Parental lock to ensure little ones are not able to adjust the timer once set!
- 2 volume settings
- A choice of 5 soothing sounds including; falling raindrops, soothing surf, gentle heartbeat, whispering waterfall and comforting crickets. The module can also be set to no sounds, if preferred
- Day mode Scientifically Proven… Investigations have shown that green wave lengths are beneficial during day light hours because they boost attention and reaction times. However, it has been proven to be most disruptive at night as it reduces that amount of melatonin the body produces and the ability to fall asleep. Red light is the least upsetting to your sight as it preserves night vision. It is the least disruptive to the natural body clock and the production of melatonin.
- Suitable for children aged 12 months +
- 3 x AA Batteries included