A welcome addition to the Go Green range is the more compact Go Green Lunch Box – Medium. It features 4 main leak-proof compartments and fits 6 1/3 cups of food. It’s durable, light weight and perfect for kids of all ages. This is a great option for those that don’t require the additional water bottle compartment in the Go Green Original.
The silicone bands around each compartment ensure a secure leak-proof seal for each of the 4 sections, and its unique turn ‘n lock technology ensures food stays fresh all day. The clips on each side are made from silicone to ensure the lunch box lasts for years.
Go Green Lunch Box – Medium Features include:
- 4 deep, generous sized compartments fitting a total of 6 1/3 cups of food
- Unique turn ‘n lock technology with silicone seals around each compartment which keeps food fresh and contained
- Durable, lightweight and very easy for little fingers to open and close
- Silicone clips to ensure the lunchbox lasts
- Fits in most standard size lunchbags
- BPA, phthalates, PVC and lead free
- Dimensions approx. 23.5cm x 19cm x 7cm
Cleaning Instructions: The food container’s retention clips are easily unfastened, so the lid and box can be separated and washed with warm soapy water. Due to the inconsistent heat temperatures of many dishwashers, we do not recommended putting the food box in the dishwasher. For best results, and due to their light weight, we recommend the lid’s five silicone bands be removed daily and hand-washed.
Please note: Bento lunch boxes which are ‘leakproof’ are only leakproof for thicker yogurts, custard, purees and dips. No leakproof lunchbox on the market is water tight or suited to runny or watery liquids. If you wish to pack runny liquids, we suggest a reusable pouch or a condiments container.